President Jim Belfiore has more than 15 years experience in market research. From 2000 to 2005, he served as Vice President of Market Research and Investment Manager for one of the largest off-balance sheet financing organizations in the United States, co-underwriting an estimated $1.5 Billion of residential real estate in the top 20 U.S. metro areas. Prior to this, he helped build the largest multi-family brokerage firm in the U.S., from 8 to 23 offices, as its National Research Director.
Jim is currently the Chairperson of Urban Land Institute’s Arizona District UrbanPlan program, and serves on the ULI Arizona District Management Committee. He has previously served on the Board of Directors of the Phoenix Chapter of Lambda Alpha International, as the 2011 and 2012 Program Chair for Lambda Alpha, and on the Program Committee for Valley Partnership. As well, Jim is the founder and sponsor of the American Cancer Society’s Ahwatukee Relay for Life event, which is now in its 6th Year.
Jim and his Team regularly speak at major events, are quoted in major national, regional, and local publications, and cited in numerous trade publications and at events. Belfiore Real Estate Consulting has recently spoken for the following organizations or been quoted, cited, or regularly advertises in the following publications:
- Bloomberg Businessweek
- The Wall Street Journal
- USA Today
- Channel 3 KTVK
- KTAR 92.3 FM
- The Arizona Republic
- Arizona State University
- AZRE Magazine
- Business Real Estate Weekly
- The Urban Land Institute
- Lambda Alpha International
- Homebuilders’ Association of Central Arizona
- Pinal Partnership
- Valley Partnership
- Numerous Business Journal Publications, including The Phoenix Business Journal
Belfiore Real Estate Consulting is built upon basic, fundamental principles:
- Relationships are our first priority. Without strong relationships with our clients and information providers, we will not reach our potential. We demonstrate our commitment to them with respect, prompt service, and accurate information.
- Understanding the clients needs. Without a firm understanding of the goals to be accomplished in an assignment, a client’s needs cannot be met. Our first step in understanding every assignment is a meeting in which the client shares desired goals and outcomes.
- Thorough research. Cutting corners is not an option and all resources must be utilized in completing market and / or consumer research. Research must be thorough and thoughtful. We take ownership of our assignments.
- Nothing replaces “on the ground” research. Several data resources are available in industry, but none of these resources educates more than field research. BREC proactively collects data from a minimum of 250 sales offices on a monthly basis. Additionally, BREC personnel meet with homebuilding and lending industry professionals, auditors, investors, and periphery business leaders that affect the outcome of future conditions. BREC pulls these resources together to bring you a more complete view of where the market is and where it is going.